Sunday, November 11, 2012

god bless the child

so i must be over my ageism. i have been dating and hooking up with some younger guys. its not bad. they dont expect me to be the sugar daddy. they pay their own way even though i offer ( most of the time). i guess what gets me now is they are all so tall.so fucking tall. 6'0 ,6'3" 6'6" etc. excuses excuses just relax and enjoy their young bodys while they enjoy my old one. I need to face that fact that some guys like older guys and thank god that they do . its amazing. i feel amazing i feel ...... dare i say it attractive. i feel smart. i feel even sexy. they are a lot of fun. I have been lucky. its in there youth that I feel empowered to be a grown up and open up and not judge myself....... even in the judgment the old man pervert role is sometime fun to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment